Earthbound Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earthbound Zone

Talk about Earthbound here. Never played it? PM me! (Kirbyfreak9000) This site is still under development, but it will be done soon! Emulators ARE supported.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Setup The IRC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bradjoe96
Administrator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-22

How To Setup The IRC Empty
PostSubject: How To Setup The IRC   How To Setup The IRC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am

Okay. Make sure you have FireFox (If you don't then google FireFox download). After you have it, at the top where it says File, Edit, View, History Etc. click on tools. A list will appear. Click on Add-ons. Then click Get Add-ons. Search "Chat". Then, click on Chatzilla and download it. Razz Then, start her up. At the top where it says Chatzilla, IRC, Edit, View, and Help, click on Chatzilla. A list will come down. Click on Preferences. Then, at the left, click on Global Settings. Then click on the startup tab. Scroll down, where it says Auto-Connect URLs. Click the Add button. Then, copy and paste this URL:
irc://irc.wyldryde.org/TheEarthboundZone

After you've done that Click Apply and then Okay.
Restart Chatzilla and you're in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirbyfreak9000
Founder
Kirbyfreak9000

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How To Setup The IRC   How To Setup The IRC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Yay! A better tutorial! Mine is nasty Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thekirbyclub.net/
bradjoe96
Administrator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: How To Setup The IRC   How To Setup The IRC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Kirbyfreak9000 wrote:
Yay! A better tutorial! Mine is nasty Razz

Umm.. I copied yours and pasted it here. I guess I must have changed your original one a long time ago, or maybe it is the original and you didn't read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Setup The IRC   How To Setup The IRC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Setup The IRC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earthbound Zone :: IRC CHAT :: #TheEarthboundZone-
Jump to: